Locanda della Valle Nuova is a family business, we opened our home to guests years ago to share our philosophy about a sustainable life and to offer a personal service to our guests. We like to communicate with guests and we know that information is never too much. This is why we have a website with plenty of information about ourselves, our farm and property and Le Marche region. This is why we blog. This is why we like to exchange e-mails and calls with prospect guests: getting to know each other a bit before you book your holiday in our experience of over 15 years means a better holiday experience.
The tourism market is becoming more and more impersonal: you visit a massive website where thousands of properties are packed, you choose what you think that best suits your needs, you click and the booking is done! Very fast and easy, that is true, but it does not give you a real feeling of what your holiday is going to be like. When I book a property for my holidays I look for something more personal, real contact with real people is essential for me.
These are some of the reasons why we enthousiastically welcomed the Marche Owners Direct project last year. Marche Owners Direct is a group of independent and caring owners who share our ideas about how the relationship between the property owner and the tourist should be. So, here are ten great reasons why you should book your holidays via Marche Owners Direct!
Ten great reasons why you should book your holidays via Marche Owners Direct
1. Excellent value – you will not find any of our properties at lower prices elsewhere and they may even cost less via us. Watch out for special Spring saver offers coming soon! These offers will not be available anywhere else.
2. You book directly with the owner – no middlemen or hidden fees. We are not agents.
3. We probably have the perfect property for you – with a variety of places from fabulous small hotels, apartments for 2 to 6 people, country villas for small and large groups and organic agriturismos we have places to suit all size parties and pockets. If a pool and wifi is important for you we can help with that too.
4. We are happy to advise you about the right place for you – do you want to be close to a town or village? Do you want to be a short drive to the beach? Is the house child friendly? Do you need seclusion in a peaceful place? Are you wondering about a wedding here? Do you want to go hiking or biking in a stunning national park? Just give us a call and we’ll try to help.
5. You can trust us – we all know each other and can verify our places are real – no need to worry about scammers.
6. We know our areas very well – we can tell you about the best restaurants, secret picnic spots, our favorite beaches, when the local markets are held, how to find amazing bargains in the outlet shops, we give you our top tips and insider knowledge to make sure you have the best possible holiday. Between us we have over 200 years of experience gathering this information – we are delighted to share it with you.
7. We have loads of ideas about things to do – from cooking classes to quadbiking, horseriding, mountain biking, paraponting and hang gliding, opera going, clubbing on the beach, wine tasting and buying, foraging for wild foods, boat trips, shopping for designer goods at massive discounts – whether you are after a really active holiday or a totally indulgent one we can help.
8. If you are thinking about buying a place for yourself here we can point you in the direction of agents we trust and advise about the whole process – we have all been through this ourselves.
9. We may be small but we ARE beautifully formed – with the big boy rental sites becoming unwieldy in the amount of properties advertised – many of them by agents taking a slice of 10-20% on top of the true cost of your holiday – isn’t it cool to be dealing with a grassroots local group who really care about their guests? We have the places that are ‘the needle in the haystack’ to save you days of researching!
10. Most importantly we are all passionate about our part of Italy and genuinely want to help our guests love it as much as we do, we will bend over backwards to help you have a brilliant time here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our skype line – it is a UK number so charged at Uk prices 0115 714 1877