- The Locanda offers accommodation in five charming double bedrooms and one twin room.
- All our rooms (located on the first floor of the main building) have an en-suite bathroom with shower, little sitting area, ceiling fan, mosquito screens, safe-box, a little fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
- Wi-fi is available in the common areas and some rooms (also depending on your device), a computer and printer is available for guests’ use and there’s an extensive library about the area, art, architecture, herbalism and nature.
- The Locanda is not suitable for young children, please check with us.
- The whole building is strictly non smoking, you’ll find ashtrays on the terrace.
A large buffet breakfast is offered around 9 a.m. and you’re welcome to use the dining room and the terrace (when we are not serving dinner) for a light lunch or dinner if you do not fancy going out.
- A five-course set-menu dinner is usually served twice a week (check with us and book at least one day in advance).